The David H. Abrams, B.C.S. Law Office specializes in helping corporations and small businesses with all their legal needs. Because we are well versed in business law, we know exactly what it takes to help you in all your business endeavors. We’re dedicated to ensuring that we take care of all of our clients, and that their legal needs are met and exceeded.
Licensed in California, Florida, & Maryland
Florida Bar Board-Certified in Aviation Law
- Aviation Law: Purchase & sale agreements; Lease Agreements; Part 135 Certificates; Owner Trust Agreements for Non-US citizens; Accident & incident-related litigation; Exculpatory (release) agreements; Liability waivers; Indemnity agreements; Pilot & medical enforcement actions (FAA/NTSB); Insurance claims.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation: Contract preparation & disputes; Insurance claims; Credit card debt; Employee and labor disputes.
- Corporate Law: Corporation, LLC, & partnership planning, creation, maintenance, mergers, and dissolution; Small business and closely-held business planning; Private placements under SEC Rules 504, 505, & 506.
- Computer and Internet Law: Electronic data discovery; E-commerce; multi-jurisdictional issues; Internet privacy; Domain name registration & disputes.
- Copyright and Trademark: Registration and Infringement Actions.
- Employment, Wage, and Hour: Wrongful termination; Discrimination; Harassment; Retaliation; Overtime; Meals; Expenses; Final Payments.
- Estate, Elder Law, and Probate: Wills; Trusts; Probate; Asset protection.
- Real Estate: Purchase & sale of residential and commercial properties; Adverse possession & quiet title actions; Easements; HOA and mortgage foreclosure defense.
Federal court admissions include: U.S. Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, Florida Northern & Middle District Courts, District Court for Maryland, and California Southern District Court.
Education includes Juris Doctor (Florida A&M, Concord Law), Doctor of Business Administration (George Washington), Master of Science & Bachelor of Arts (Univ. of Miami).
David H. Abrams, B.C.S.
Law Office of David H. Abrams
200 North Thornton Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Telephone: (407) 385-0529, (301) 244-8421
Wrong David H. Abrams? There are two of us with the same name and both of us are in Orlando. I am the aviation and business attorney, holding a doctorate from The George Washington University, licensed in California, Florida, and Maryland, and is Florida-Bar Board-Certified in Aviation Law; the other is the consumer attorney and a registered nurse - he can be reached at: http://www.dhabramslaw.com (and yes, that is a one-character difference).